DeluxeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeluxeMS

Get What's The BEST!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Profanity's Gm App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Profanity

Profanity's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Profanity's Gm App   Profanity's Gm App I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:05 am

Okay since nobody relly have posted anything here and the server is off then i trought. Lets go to the forums. Yay. and then i fell over this muhaha Very Happy
so here us my app even trough i don't even have made a character yet Sad
im a mix of both that's why i post for both

Application Format for
GM ( Server Controller ) :

In Game Name : Profanity (when the server gets back online)(Sleepy server FTW Sleep)
Name: Max Stephansen o.o (dont go abuse it TY)
About you: a healty (too) tall boy that finally have done all his exams (FK Yes i just dont wanna talk about the grades :O)
Previous experience: i haven't being a gm before but im a always fresh for something new Very Happy (damn that sounded abusing o.o)
Why you should be chosen: becouse i got alot of talents (just not for school) im good at gfx but not pro, im good at making websites Very Happy and im an all round guys, and i keep the hackers off (anti hacker magnet Razz)
Your qualities: Gfx still on basis level, good at websites and a nice and good GM
Your timezone: +1 GMT
How much time you could commit: i use all the time i can get in a way, since it's summer i got alot more time, so i would say 8 hours
Anything else: YES!! Finally i can say something but now i don't know wat to say, damn nothing left to say

Application Format for
GM ( Event Hoster ) :

In Game Name : Profanity o.o
Name: Max stephansen
About you: it stand above o.o
Previous experience: im good at hosting events but im also like a normal gm i do normal things like keeping the hackers off helping the grannies over the street and giving the kids candy (that i have stolen from there mommies Twisted Evil)
Why you should be chosen: becouse i help all that i can to everyone i make fair events and i judge with a fair mind Very Happy (i need to atend english class more often)
Your qualities: too many Very Happy but im doing funny things but im not doing events all the time Very Happy
Your timezone: +1 GMT
How much time you could commit: 8 Hours
Anything else: not really
Why you want to be event gm: like i said im a mix of both Very Happy
Whats your "Time between" for each event? depend on the mood im in Very Happy
What events do you plan on hosting: hide and seek Twisted Evil name that song and sit on me Very Happy and alot more.

last thing dont take all of these seriously, even trough this app is not a joke, then i love
joking around Very Happy (sometimes not all the time)
Back to top Go down
joshua0988

Profanity's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profanity's Gm App   Profanity's Gm App I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:32 am

I HOPE YOUR a GM (I WANT TO BE A GM TOO)... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Profanity's Gm App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DeluxeMS :: Application :: GM Application-
Jump to: