DeluxeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeluxeMS

Get What's The BEST!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The reason why i down DMS.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Owner Ryan
Admin
Owner Ryan

The reason why i down DMS. Empty
PostSubject: The reason why i down DMS.   The reason why i down DMS. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:17 am

Ohkay i finaly got the forum which no one will even read it and in this post i wont be caring what you guys will be commenting cause i am in a fking pissed off mode with DeluxeMS currently.

For those who read my blog , then you will most likely noe why =.=

Ohkay this is the few reason

>The Stupid fucking system is annoying me!
As you know , the system always annoy me by lagging or w/e shit.

>The Bug and Glitch
There is some shitty bug and glitch in the server which i am having no time to fix or should i say i am too lazy to fix it and some fucking player will take this chance to abuse it!

>I am playing another Game
Ohkay most of you should noe that i am currently playing Luna Online which is kinda fix my mode excluded the stupid jas is calling me a Noob D: but w/e it is it is awesome.

>Stupid fucking annoying player
As you know , player is fucking annoy me by asking me for GM Rank or even this stupid question " Is the server on????" CNAT YOU GUYS FUCKING CLICK THE CLIENT AND YOU GUYS WILL KNOW OR EVEN STARE AT MY HAMACHI! IF MY HAMA IS ON THERE SERVER HAVE 80% RATE OF ONNING AND NOT SPAMMING MY MSN AND ASK THIS STUPID QUESTION! OR ELSE SOME IDIOT GOT IN TO THE SERVER AND SPAM ME FOR MESO LEGS OR EVEN EVENT! OHKAY I AM NOT YOUR GUYS DOG OR SHOULD I SAY I AM THE ADMIN OF THE SERVER I CAN DO W/E THINGS I WANTED!

WHEN I GOT THE SERVE RUP FUCKING PLAYER IS COMING TO ME AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS SHIT AND THAT SHIT I ALREADY SAY THE SERVER IS NOT STABLE AND DO YOU GUYS WHAT IS THE MEANING OF NOT STABLE? SO STOP ASKING OR DOING THIS TYPE OF RETARDED AND STUPID THINGS TO ME! I AM ALSO A HUMAN I HAVE MY OWN LIFE TO WORK ON!

> VOTES & PLAYERE!
For those who is sooo kind to read the website that the server is short of alot of player and the stupid lags. AND SOME PLAYER HAPPILY DONT LISTEN TO MY ADVICE FOR VOTING AND JUST PLAY AS THEY WANTED AND NOT VOTING WHICH IS FUCKING ANNOY ME AND THINK THAT I MAKE THE SERVER IS FOR YOU TO PLAY ONLY! _|_

Looking at the time i post it is 2.15am (+8GMT)

You want me to on the server , i can give me 3 perfect non retarded reason and i will happily on it with some shitty bug fixed and I WILL NOT ENTERTAIN SHITTER WHICH ASK ME SHIT I WILL JUST JAIL THEM WITH NO WARNING . OR ELSE I WILL ON THE SERVER AND PLAY MY Luna Online Very Happy AND YOU GUYS WILL ENJOY YOUR GAME YOURSELF WITH SOME FUCKING GM TO TAKE CARE OF!

I AM GOING TO ADD MORE FUCKING RULES IF THE SERVE RWILL BE UP

AND I HAVE TO SAY THIS AGAIN!

I AM A HUMAN I ALSO HAVE MY OWN LIFE TO WORK ON!

and also tehre is some shitty player that is happilly hacking in my server which EVERYONE THAT IS WHAT I HATE MOST!
Back to top Go down
https://deluxe-ms.board-directory.net
laurenchan9

The reason why i down DMS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The reason why i down DMS.   The reason why i down DMS. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:39 am

Aw well even though I don't know you but I'm sorry about these problems your dealing with. I just joined the "forum". I didn't get to go on the server yet but im sure that its awesome. I was just refered from a friend to join but it seems like its been down for 2 years. :/ Hope I can go on your server someday! ^^
Back to top Go down

The reason why i down DMS.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DeluxeMS :: The Interaction :: Experience-
Jump to: